My name is Cindie, and I like sangria, hence the name. I would brag about my sangria-making skills, but I really just use a very simple recipe that happens to work out fairly well. I’m 25 years old and living in Brooklyn, which I think is perhaps the greatest borough of them all. I am a vegetarian hockey fans out there, and I deal with this by searching for veggie hot dogs at sports venues. Most of the time I am completely unsuccessful.
Things I do full time:
- Work in higher education, specifically in financial aid
- Root for the New York Mets, New York Giants, and Colorado Avalanche
Things I do part time:
- Attend grad school to pursue my M.S.Ed in Higher Education Administration
- Plan out my future business endeavor: a wine’n’cheese movie theatre
Things I am adding to these lists now that I’m in my mid-20s and trying to be sophisticated:
- Shopping for classic pieces to revamp my wardrobe
- Trying to part with the myriad of Mets t-shirts I’ve accumulated
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill fashion blog (is there such a thing?). In fact, I wouldn’t call it a fashion blog at all. Rather, it’s an inside look at a (hopeful) transformation of someone who loves a good t-shirt and jeans to someone who might be told they have a good fashion sense. With any luck.